Applications are invited to apply for the WHO Free Online Courses 2020 with Free Certificates. The World Health organization Online Courses are offered in Multiple Languages in more than 20 Languages open to anyone.
All the applicants from around the world are eligible to apply for the WHO Free Online Courses open to anyone from any corner of the world. The best thing about OpenWHO courses is Self-Paced, it means you can take as much time as you need to complete a course.
The Courses are Free of Cost & there is No Fee Required you will get a Free Certificate as well. There are two types of Certificates: Records of Achievement and Confirmations of Participation.
WHO Free Online Courses with Certificates Details
- Organization: World Health Organization
- No. of Courses: Unlimited
- Deadline: No Deadline
About World Health Organisation Courses:
- WHO’s a new Interactive, Web-Based, Knowledge-transfer Platform offering online courses to improve the response to health emergencies.
- OpenWHO enables the Organization and its key partners to transfer life-saving knowledge to large numbers of frontline responders.
Types of Courses
There are three Levels of WHO Courses Such as Basic, Intermediate, Advanced & there are 4 Levels.
- Outbreak: Introduces knowledge and tools on specific diseases.
- Go social!: focuses on cross-cutting interventions such as risk communication.
- Ready for response: talks about humanitarian response and how best to engage in emergency situations.
- Preparing for pandemics: brings together courses on various aspects of influenza events.
Benefits of WHO Online Courses
- Free to Everyone from around the world.
- All Countries can apply.
- No Academic Restrictions
- Online Course with Free Certificate
- Essay to Access
- Available in More than 20 Languages.
How to Find Courses
You can filter the Courses. The images are given below how you can find.
How to Apply for WHO Online Courses
First, you need to create an account. You will receive an email to confirm your account. Once your account Confirmed. Log in & then you can check any course and then “Enroll me in Course”.
To get more exciting opportunities at your fingertips, join our WhatsApp Groups Now.