Deadline: June 1, 2020
Applications are open for the Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies 2020 at Penn State Great Valley. The Fellowship was created to help support full-time and half-time graduate students who enroll in a Penn State Great Valley campus-based program.
The fellowship is designed for entrepreneurs who wish to increase their business knowledge and skills, and individuals who are passionate about starting their own business, leading a start-up company, or taking a leadership position in a rapidly-growing new or emerging firm.
- A Musser Fellowship of $25,000 is available for full-time students beginning a Great Valley master’s degree.
- Open to full-time and half-time graduate students who enroll in a Penn State Great Valley campus-based program;
- The fellow is expected to enroll in 12 credits each semester (fall and spring) for the duration of the award;
- Maintain at least a 3.5 GPA;
- Work alongside faculty and pursue their research interests;
- Participate in in co-curricular learning projects, presentations, and various competitions sponsored by the REV-UP Center for Entrepreneurship, part of the Invent Penn State initiative.
To be considered for the fellowship, complete the application and upload the following:
- Your resume
- An essay describing educational plans, career objectives, and entrepreneurial experience
- Contact information for two references
For more information, visit Warren V. Musser Fellowship.