About UnLtd India
Founded in 2007, UnLtd India is a launch pad for Social Entrepreneurs. We find, support and grow early-stage social entrepreneurs – individuals with ideas, passion, and entrepreneurial skills to solve pressing issues in the country. In over a decade, we have supported 230+ social entrepreneurs who have impacted 5.4+ million beneficiaries and facilitated 5,40,088+ livelihoods.
About the Incubation Program
At the core of our Incubation Program are early-stage social entrepreneurs. We provide our social entrepreneurs with opportunities to maximise their potential as leaders, accelerate the growth of their organisations and deliver high-impact.
Depending on how far the idea has been developed, we help amplify it through stage-appropriate coaching and inputs.
- Indian citizens over the age of 18
- Must have ideas or an existing organisation (Your organisation should not be legally registered for over 5 years.)
- For our July 2020 Cohort, we will be accepting applications from social entrepreneurs working in the following sectors: Livelihoods, Skilling, WASH, Health, Disabilities, Waste Management.
Test and Build
Program-Specific Criteria – Test
- Must have basic evidence of the need and demand for their idea
- Must have demonstrable leadership skills, a basic implementation plan and sustained time commitment
- Should be based in Maharashtra(overnight journey by rail/road from Mumbai), Delhi NCR (overnight journey by rail/road from Delhi), Gujarat (Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad), Telangana (Hyderabad only) & Karnataka (Bengaluru only), Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Punjab.
Program-specific criteria – Build
- Must have operational evidence of need and demand, theory of change and social impact.
- Must have a track record of early success, future plan of action and full-time commitment.
- Should be based in Maharashtra(overnight journey by rail/road from Mumbai), Delhi NCR(overnight journey by rail/road from Delhi), Gujarat (Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad), Telangana (Hyderabad only) & Karnataka (Bengaluru only), Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Punjab.
Looking for entrepreneurial opportunities, Join Opportunity Cell WhatsApp Group’s here.
- Screening Meeting (April 28, 2020 – May 15, 2020): Eligible applicants will be interviewed by our team via a video/phone call
- ‘Theory of Change’ workshop (May 11, 2020 – May 20, 2020): Shortlisted applicants are helped to define and map out their goals
- Mock panels (May 26, 2020 – June 5, 2020):Applicants present their idea to our team and are given constructive feedback
- Final panel (June 22, 2020 – June 30, 2020):Applicants make a final presentation to a panel of funders and sector experts
- Cohort Announced (July 1, 2020)
10 reasons why you should apply now!
- Customised for you
- Meet New People
- Activities and Workshops
- Financial Support
- Interact with Experts
- Grow as a Leader
- Access to Funders
- Future-proof your idea
- Free office space
- Lifetime Members