Launch your marketing career and create a foundation for success with Thomson Reuters. Bring your energy and enthusiasm, and Thomson Reuters will bring the intern program that will help you gain valuable marketing experience.
Are you a motivated to join a professional marketing organization and have a desire to be a part of a growing, successful, high performing team? If so, Thomson Reuters has exciting opportunities for you! The Marketing Internship is a paid position and will provide you exposure to Thomson Reuters’ products, marketing concepts, customer insights and more.
The Marketing Intern will support the development and execution of multiple marketing projects aligned with the overall enterprise-wide objectives for Thomson Reuters. Internship placement will be in a specific business unit that is focused on segment marketing efforts for tax and accounting firms.
Your primary role will include assisting with marketing related activities that impact our ability to develop accurate and impactful customer messaging, identify market white space opportunities, promote tax and accounting products and solutions, and deliver exceptional products to their customers. This internship opportunity will enhance your knowledge and real-world insight into marketing and message development tactics.
Selected interns will
- Assist in the planning, development and execution of a marketing strategy related a specific tax and accounting product line or customer segment
- Work with stakeholders to determine relevant information, documents, collateral, and material
- Assist in the marketing lifecycle strategies from inception to implementation for securing new customers, renewal/retention efforts, up-sell opportunities or lead gen efforts
- Provide support to the team on the execution of marketing plan activities, including customer awareness, social media, content marketing, website, collateral, and pricing strategies
- Execute demand generation campaigns across a variety of tactics including digital inbound, e-mail, direct mail, events, messaging, trade shows and sales engagement tactics
- Coordinate, execute, and track customer launch events
- Submit and manage job requests with Global Creative Services including writing creative briefs and marketing communications, and providing direction that results in compelling marketing deliverables such infographics, ads, digital marketing, e-mail, direct mail, events, messaging
- Create market facing content including but not limited to presentations, white papers (i.e., thought leadership), blog posts, testimonials, and case studies
- Assist with go-to-market launch internally across customer marketing teams, sales channels, and other corporate employees
- Update existing and develop new creative sales tools, marketing materials and sales training
- Update reporting and presentations as needed for marketing campaigns including analyzing the effectiveness (ROI) of marketing strategies and tactics with data analytics
- Maintain and post information to internal Marketing Hub and Sales Support pages
- Effectively work across boundaries by partnering with corporate partners such as Sales, Product Development, Creative Services, Market Research, Finance, Customer Marketing and other business leaders to support and shape associated marketing initiatives
- Open to current junior or senior in an accredited university; currently enrolled in a Marketing Bachelor’s degree program
- Strong GPA required (3.0 or above)
- Previous marketing or communications experience a plus
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office Suite products
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to conceive, manage and prioritize multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects through their lifecycle, including marketing & creative projects
- High level of self-direction, self-motivation, and energy
- Ability to effectively build relationships with cross-functional partners
For more information, visit Thomson Reuters Internship.