IIM Kozhikode invites students for premier higher educational institutes for Research Internship (April-June 2020). With its roots dating back to 1997, the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode started with a batch of 42 students but has grown tremendously over the years with a current batch strength of 356 odd students, making it the fastest-growing management school in the country.
- The internships are for the tenure of one to two months in the period of April-June 2020.
How to apply?
- Academically motivated students may email or contact an IINK faculty member directly. Applicants must provide their CV and a letter of recommendation from the HOD of their Institute to the faculty member for evaluation.
- Faculty member willing to use the opportunity will select the interns based on the applications they directly receive and intimate IIMK Research Office.
- The last date of receipt of internship application is: 14 March 2020 for internships starting in April.
- The last date of receipt of internship application: is 11 April 2020 for internships starting in May.
- Selected candidates are eligible for a pro-rata monthly allowance of Rs.5000/- and free hostel accommodation, if available, during Internship.
- If the accommodation not available at the hostel, the candidates have to arrange accommodation their own outside the campus.
- Interns will be issued a Certificate on successful completion of the internship. Funds used will be from faculty member’s FDF.
To get more exciting internship opportunities at your fingertips, join our WhatsApp Groups Now.