StartUp Monk School is an online event for Entrepreneurs who are at the idea stage, early execution stage – Who have identified the consumer problem but unable to turn it into a concrete business plan.
- 6 Hours, 3 Sessions (3 x 2 hours)
- Date of Commencement: 21st March 2020
- Followed by: 28th March 2020, 4th April 2020
Time: 1500 Hours
- Zoom Web Conference (Link will be provided)
- Lecture, Case Studies, Audio & Visual content, Self-Assessment Assignments
Day 1: Identification of Idea and Idea Assessment
- Identifying an Idea
- Assessing the Idea
You will learn:
- What pain point are you trying to solve?
- Who are you solving it for?
- How are you trying to solve it?
- Is anyone else doing it?
- Can you do it differently from them?
- Can you charge your customer? If so, how much?
- Self-assessment assignment
Day 2: Identifying Target Segment and Market Sizing
- Review and look back (First Session)
- Understanding your Target Segment
- Sizing the Market
You will learn:
- Segment your market correctly, based on geographic, demographic and behavioral traits
- Arrive at the value proposition of your product or service and the customer’s willingness to pay
- Bring out an offering that is dramatically better than the current options available in the market-being just slightly better may not be very helpful
- Assess the size and growth of the appropriate market segment
- Once you have established yourself in a particular segment, you should consider your ability to enter adjacent segments
Day 3: Analyzing Environment and Competitive Advantage
- Review and look back (Second Session)
- Analyzing Environment
- Understanding Industry
- Competitive Advantage
- Written Strategy document
On successful completion of this course, you will be eligible for taking up the next module: Building a legal foundation