About the Program
Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation is an initiative of Buddy4Study India Foundation to financially support students from Economically Weaker Section (EWS), who are currently pursuing their 1st/2nd year of graduation in any stream – Arts, Science, Commerce, Special Education. The key objective of the scholarship is to help needy students and enable them to complete their higher education.
- Open for students studying in the 1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation programme (in any stream including Science, Arts, Commerce, Special Education).
- The applicants must have passed Class 12 board with minimum 50% marks.
- The annual family income should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
- Applicants must be pursuing graduation from a recognised college/university in regular full-time mode.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
Documents Required :
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12 mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy
How to Apply
- To Apply for the Scholarship, Click Here