Deadline: June 30, 2020
Applications for the Preply Cognitive Disabilities Scholarship Program 2020 are now open. Win up to $3000 to cover your educational expenses or learn a language with a specialized private tutor at Preply.
Preply offers a scholarship to the students who have learning or reading disabilities. To participate, a student should submit a video explaining why he’s the best scholarship candidate and tell us how learning a foreign language can be a new direction to overcome his cognitive disability.
Preply is committed to sharing the skills needed to succeed in school, at work, and in life–no matter the challenge! They encourage all qualifying contestants to take part in the Preply Scholarship for Students with Cognitive Disabilities.
Preply offers 3 prizes up to $3000 to cover educational expenses or learn a language with a specialized private tutor at Preply.
- First Prize: $3000
- Second Prize: $1500
- Third Prize: $750
- The Preply Scholarship for Students with Cognitive Disabilities is open to high school students in their final year, college or university students, and graduate students enrolled at an accredited institution in the U.S., Canada, UK or Australia.
- Eligibility requirements are currently limited to students who have a language learning or reading disability.
- Students must be between 16 and 35 years old.
Submit a video explaining why you’re the best scholarship candidate and tell us how learning a foreign language can be a new direction to overcome your cognitive disability.
- Videos should be recorded in English, filmed horizontally, uploaded on a publicly available video URL that must allow embedding.
- The content of the video should be logically related to the following themes: “overcoming cognitive disabilities” and “learning foreign languages”.
- In the application form, participants will need to specify their: name, name of the educational institution, country, city, and contact phone number.
- Check if you qualify Preply awards the 3 scholarships to students who have a language learning or reading disability.
- Share your video Upload your video and submit online by June 19, 2020 along with a copy of your high school or university transcript.
- Win up to $3000 The voting committee will choose three students who will receive $3,000, $1,500 or $750 for the first, second and third places respectively.
For more information, visit Preply.