About the Organization:
Indian School of Business (ISB) evolved from the need for a world-class business school in Asia. The ISB is committed to creating leaders through their innovative programs, outstanding faculty, and thought leadership. Funded entirely by private corporations, foundations, and individuals from around the world who believe in its vision, the ISB is a not-for-profit organization.
Position: Research Associates
No. of Posts: 02
- Assist in data analysis and reporting. There will be opportunities to independently develop research ideas and co-author papers with the faculty.
- Assist with data collection (web- scraping etc) if and when required.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Economics, Computer Science/ Statistics/ Engineering from a top tier college.
- Knowledge of statistical programming packages like Stata, R, and Python. Knowledge of STATA is a big plus.
- For the social networks project, experience with analyzing network data will be preferred.
- Advanced machine learning (e.g., LASSO, random forest, gradient boosting, decision trees, etc.) skills are a valuable plus (but not required).
- Ability to collect, clean, normalize, and manipulate large datasets (cross-sectional and time series); skilled in exploratory data analyses.
- Should be able to work independently on datasets.
- Motivation to learn and a strong work ethic is necessary.
- The position offers a competitive salary along with other benefits (CTC), commensurate with skill-set and experience.
- The contract duration is a minimum of 1 year.
Looking for Job opportunities, Join Opportunity Cell WhatsApp Group’s here.
How to apply
- Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected], clearly indicating your knowledge of econometrics and data analysis in STATA.
- Please mention “Research Associate under Prof. Pooja Mishra” in the subject line.
For more information please check the Link