Applications are invited from bona fide Indian Nationals for recruitment to the following posts of Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission (TRLM) for implementation of Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana- National Rural Livelihood Mission (I AY- NRLM) and Deen Dayal Upadhaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU- GKY.
About the Organization:
Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission (TRLM) Society is a registered Society under Society Registration Act XXI of 1860 established by the Rural Development Department, Government of Tripura for implementation of National Rural Livelihood Mission in the State. Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission aims to social and economic empowerment of the rural poor and women of the State
- State Mission Manager(Human Resource Management)
- State Mission Manager(lnstitution Building& Capacity Building)
- State Mission Manager(Livelihood & Marketing)
- State Mission Manager(Finance & Proposal)
- Programme Manager(Knowledge Management & Communication)
- Programme Manager ( Procurement)
- Programme Manager (Convergence)
- Financial Inclusion Coordinator
- District Mission Coordinator
- Assistant Programme Manager
- Block Mission Coordinator
- Livelihood Coordinator (Farm)
- Livelihood Coordinator (Non-Farm)
- Livelihood Coordinator (Livestock)
- Cluster Coordinator
No. of Posts: 99
How To Apply
- Visit rural.tripura.gov.in or trim. tripura.gov.in for the link showing ‘APPLY ONLINE IN TRLM’.
- Clicking on the link will open the portal for submitting online application, where the candidates may check the advertisement onceagam.
- On the portal, the link ‘Apply Online’ will open the application form.
- The applicant should fill up all the essential fields (with red asterisk) with correct information.
- Deadline: 31.05.2020, 5:30 pm
For more information please check the Link
To get more exciting opportunities at your fingertips, join our WhatsApp Groups Now.