About the Program
The CMGGA Programme is a strategic collaboration between the Government of Haryana and Ashoka University to improve governance in the state and driving a mass impact on ground. Running in its fourth year, the programme provides a platform to 25 young individuals to work closely with the Chief Minister’s Office for bringing transparency, accountability and efficiency in public service delivery in the state.
- The role will be part of the core Programme Management Unit (PMU) for the CMGGA Programme. This is a core management consultancy role in the social/development sphere of impact.
- The role will be expected to lead projects end-to-end. This would include, but not limited to:
- Initial on-ground research to understand the problem statement, problem solving and designing effective solutions;
- Creation of work module and detailed guidelines for District-level work to be undertaken by Associate based on initial on-ground research and close collaboration with the relevant government stakeholders for the work piece;
- Guiding Associates’ work in the Districts as per work module creation, and supporting them in executing and managing;
- Ensuring high quality work from the Associates to maintain quality of the work piece, evaluating and analysing Associate submissions and providing feedback and capacity building as and when required;
- Taking the lead on synthesizing recommendations and best practices in close collaboration with the Associates based on the work done.
- Ongoing stakeholder management with relevant government departments and Chief Minister’s Office to facilitate implementation of recommendations.
- Creating implementation and monitoring & evaluation plans for your respective work pieces.
- Ongoing documentation of Programme practices and work piece led by self.
- Managing administrative and operations responsibilities for programme, including managing logistics and planning for events.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of project management and communications experience.
- Familiarity with non-profit/NGO environments and experience working with the government preferred.
- Knowledge of Ashoka University’s unique culture would also be an asset.
Looking for Job Opportunities, Join Opportunity Cell WhatsApp Group’s here.
Competencies & Skills
- Strong problem solving skills, organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to remain professional at all times.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to review and prioritize work independently and effectively, and use appropriate resources and creativity to resolve issues.
- Ability to maintain a calm and positive attitude and to work productively despite heavy workload, competing priorities, complex problems, and tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations/information with discretion.