The Ministry of Ayush, Government of India invites applications from Indian citizens for the assignment of Young Professionals on a contractual basis for a period of one year.
The Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy is purposed with developing education, research, and propagation of indigenous alternative medicine systems in India.
- Persons having Bachelor Degree or technical qualifications like B.Tech, MBA or equivalent in any of the following subject/field:- Public Health and Infrastructure, AYUSH Systems, Budget, Finance, IT, Management of Information System, Mass communication/ Mass Media, AYUSH Education, Commerce & Trade, Marketing & Strategies, Development & Promotion of Medicinal Plants Sector, Skill Development.
- Post- Graduate Diploma will also be considered in select specifications like video production, Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics, etc.
- Persons having Masters/ M.Phil/ Ph.D. or MD on research experience and published papers and working experience in the relevant field.
- Initially for a period of one year.
- May further be extended on year to year basis, subject to functional requirements, and also subject to an appraisal of the performance.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- The applicants having necessary essential qualification and experience may submit their applications in prescribed proforma to Establishment – II Section, Room No. 303, AYUSH Bhawan, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023
- The envelope should bear the superscription “Application for the assignment of Young Professional”. The last date to apply is September 18, 2020.
- For the Official Notification, Click Here