About the Organisation
Navya Disha was established in 2005 to help rural communities embrace new ways of living that are ecologically sustainable and make efficient use of limited resources and opportunities.The organization works in rural areas of Karnataka, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Tamil Nadu
- Supervisor For Solid Waste Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling Team of 10 people
- Collecting Garbage from the surrounding area
- Dumping the collected garbage in a dumping yard
- Using dumped garbage for decompose
- Education: Post Graduate in relevant fields.
- Interest in the Waste Management Sector.
- Working Location: JP Nagar 9th Phase, Avalahalli
- Salary: Up to 45000/-
How to Apply
- Send your Resume and Statement of Purpose to hr(at)navyadisha.org
- Apply by 14th June 2020
Looking for fully-funded opportunities, Join Opportunity Cell WhatsApp Group’s here