About the Organisation
The Michael & Susan Dell Foundation is dedicated to improving the lives of children living in urban poverty around the world. With offices in Austin, TX, USA and New Delhi, India, and Cape Town, South Africa, the Dell family foundation funds programs that foster high-quality public education and childhood health, and improve the economic stability of families living in poverty. The Foundation has adopted a suite of funding tools towards accomplishing its mission, including grants, loans, equity and guarantees. In India, the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation has been supporting projects since 2006 and has an active portfolio of over 60 projects (including 30 investments), and has committed over INR 15 Billion.
- Position Title: Program Associate
- Reports to: Director (Development Group Leader) on the Management Committee
- Location:Delhi, India
- Purpose: Facilitate decision making on investments by providing top quality program analytics and enable measurement of success of an investment by publishing dashboards on a timely basis. The Program Associate will be expected to ensure quality of data being shared by the investee organization, and work with the respective Program Managers to identify and close gaps if any. We expect that the person will work independently and support the needs of the MSDF India Team as required.
- Researching target investees/grantees particularly in terms of their financial functioning
- Support evaluation of financial viability with each new investment/program/project
- Ensure closure of documentation and support investment and grant/DCA proposals
- Support financial due diligence on allocated investments
- Work under the guidance of Program Manager on appropriate structuring of a transaction, including valuation and negotiation / execution of transaction documents
- Develop financial models and analyze legal documents
- Masters qualification from a leading university / institute with 4-6 years of work experience in a multinational or leading Indian business entity.
- Experience in Strategy Consulting, Private Equity, Investment Funds would be desirable.
- Desirable competencies for the role include demonstrated ability to think conceptually using strong analytical skills, effectively communicate to a wide cross-section of people across organizations, and to identify and implement solutions to address complex business problems.
How to Apply
Looking for Job opportunities, Join Opportunity Cell WhatsApp Group’s here.