The National Health Mission, envisages attainment of universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care services in the State of Assam. A lot of efforts have been given for ensuring quality in services of health which is one of the important mandates under the National Health Mission.
Online Applications are invited for engagement on Contractual Basis for the following positions under National Health Mission, Assam.
- No. of Posts: 05
- Medical Graduate (MBBS) preferably with 2 years experience in Epidemiology/ Public Health.
- Medical Graduate (Ayur) with MPH/ DPH.
- Medical Graduate (Homoeo) with MPH/ DPH.
- M.Sc. (Epidemiology) with 2 years experience in Public Health.
- Post Graduate in the field of Life Science with 2 years experience in Public Health.
- Age: up to 62 years as on 1st April 2020
2. District Data Manager
- No. of Posts: 04
- MCA/ Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from Govt recognized institution.
- Minimum 3 years post qualification work experience. Candidates having experience in relevant field of public health will be given preference.
- Age: Upto 43 years as on 1st April 2020
Looking for Job opportunities, Join Opportunity Cell WhatsApp Group’s here.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Candidates will have the option for Skype Interview. All applicants shall visit the website for updates related to the recruitment.
- The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof. Merely having the requisite qualification & experience will not render the applicant eligible for shortlisting. No individual call letter will be sent and No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Last Date of Online Applications: 15th April 2020.
- Tentative Date of Publication of Shortlisted Candidates: 17th April 2020
- Tentative Date of Interview: 20th April 2020
Phone No: 0361-2340236/39
Email Id: mdnrhmasm[at]gmail.com