About the Organisation
Lung Care Foundation is a social impact trust working towards “Care & Cure of 2.6 Billion Lungs in India” by developing lung health services and programs and advocating for clean air by highlighting the health ill-effects of Air Pollution, Dust, Smoking and Poor Lifestyles.
- Research Intern: Will assist in developing research articles for Lung Care Foundation on issues such as COVID-19, Air Pollution and Respiratory Ailments.
- Design & Communications:The intern will assist in creating, designing and leading communications for Lung Care Foundation on issues such as COVID-19, Air Pollution and Respiratory Ailments.
- Research Intern
- Ability to gather and analyze data, and developing fact-based recommendations.
- Conduct fact-check, historical analysis and prepare summaries.
- Ability to articulate data in written correspondence.
- Article contribution: the intern may be asked to write short reports on recent studies related to Air pollution.
2. Design & Communications Intern
- Creation/Editing/Proofreading of promotion material, articles, flyers.
- Assist or create content for outreach activities.
- Help develop and coordinate social media messaging and activities.
- Coordinating mailings
What do you get?
- Internship experience certificate from Founder trustees.
- Guidance and mentorship from international corporate trainer.
- Opportunity to Research for a leading NGO.
- Letter of recommendation based on quality of work.
Other Important Details
- Duration: 2 months
- Expected starting date: May 1, 2020
- Location: Work from Home
- No monetary payment will be made.