About the NITI Aayog Internship Scheme
NITI Aayog, Government of India invites students pursuing Under Graduate/Graduate/Post Graduate degrees or who are enrolled as Research Scholars in recognised Universities/Institutions to apply for internships.
The interns shall be given exposure to various Verticals/Divisions/Units within NITI Aayog and would be expected to supplement the process of analysis within NITI Aayog through empirical collection and collation of in-house and other information.
This will give the interns exposure to functioning of the Indian Government.
Under Graduate/Graduate/Post Graduate degrees or who are enrolled as Research Scholars in recognised Universities/Institutions.
How to apply for Niti Aayog Internship
- Internships are open throughout the year based on the requirements of NITI Aayog.
- Application window is open from the 1st to the 10th of every month for internship commencing in the following month.
- Interested applicants should apply online on this link, clearly indicating their area of interest.
- The instructions to fill the application form are available here.
- A candidate can apply for internship only once during a financial year.
- At the time of selection, applicants will have to produce a letter from their Supervisor/Head of Department/Principal, indicating their status in the Institution and ‘No Objection’ for allowing their students to undergo internship.
The internship period shall be at least six weeks but not exceeding three months. Interns not completing the requisite period shall not receive any certificate.
To get more exciting internship opportunities at your fingertips, join our WhatsApp Groups Now.
No stipend shall be paid for this internship.
Interns will have to bring their own laptops. NITI Aayog will provide working space, internet facility and other facilities deemed fit by the concerned Heads.
To Apply for NITI Aayog Internship, Click Here