PHL Internship Scheme as in vogue for a long period of time envisages to engage students pursuing Engineering Graduate & MBA Degree enrolled with recognized University/Institution within India as Interns. ‘
The Interns shall be made familiar with various PHL Verticals, Departments and about its Regional Offices functioning and expected to study the process and system through empirical collection and collation of in-house and other information.
The details of the PHL Intern Scheme in brief are as under:
Name of the Scheme: Pawan Hans Internship Scheme
- Purpose: To provide short term exposure to selected pursuing Engineering Graduate & MBA Degree candidates with the different verticals/Departments and on the functioning of Regional Offices of PHL located at New Delhi(Northern Region, Rohini Heliport, Delhi),Mumbai(Western Region) and Eastern Regional at Guwahati.
- Time Schedule for Internship: This shall be available throughout the years based on the requirements of PHL.
- Intake of Interns: The maximum intake for all offices of PHL (Delhi, Noida, and Mumbai & Guwahati) shall be 30 nos per session comprising of 15 Nos. students pursuing Engineering Degree & 15 nos. MBA course from recognized University/Institutes in India and this intake of nos. may vary depending on the PHL needs and no of applicants received per stream/session.
- Eligibility: Bonafide students pursuing students Graduate Engineering and MBA course of any recognized University/Institution within India, sponsored by the Principal /Head of Institutions are eligible to apply for the internship.
- Period: The period of Internship shall be of 6 weeks and no internship training to be less than this duration. The Interns not completing the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
- Unpaid Internship: The Internship will be on “No Charge-No Payment Basis”. The Intern shall not be paid any stipend during the training period.
- No Accommodation & Travelling Expenses: No accommodation at any office locations as also the TA/DA expenses shall be paid for attending the internship training in any office of PHL.
Stream of Internship Training
Internship shall be available in the following discipline to the students perusing Engineering / MBA Degree.
|Electronic & Communication||IT|
|Aviation Regulation & Safety||Travel & Tourism|
|Civil Engineering||Business Development & Marketing|
Internship Experience Certificate
A certificate regarding successful completion of Internship shall be issued by the Head(HR) of each Office location in PHL.
How to Apply
Apply online at this page.
For full details, visit the official website by clicking here.
To get more exciting opportunities at your fingertips, join our WhatsApp Groups Now.