UNDP-India invites applications for the Work from home Internship.
The United Nations Development Programme is the United Nations’ global development network. It advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
Applicants to the UNDP internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- (a) Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher);
- (b) Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- (c) Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- (d) Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Ability to generate design collaterals and videos with quick turnaround time.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premier, Final Cut and/or other tools used for graphic design or video-production.
- Basic understanding of current affairs and interest in development challenges.
- Experience in writing blogs, features, articles would be an asset.
- Good team player and ability to adapt to change in work environment.
- Language Requirements: Fluency in English, while understanding of Hindi is desirable.
How to Apply
- To Visit the Official Notification, Click Here
- THE APPLICATION SHOULD CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING:
- The “Internship Intern Form” available on the UNDP India website at Internship Intern Form should be completed along with the CV in English;
- Please group the above two documents into one (1) single PDF document as the system allows to upload only one document.
- Candidates who are selected must submit the following documents, upon selection: Official letter from the University confirming enrolment in their undergraduate or graduate-level degree programme;Proof of medical and life/accident insurance valid for the location in which the internship will be carried out.
- Selected intern must have medical and life insurance. Birth Certificate & Academic Certificates.
Internship Opportunity at Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI): Apply by Sep 12
Job Post: Young Professionals at Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India: Apply by Sept 18
error: Content is protected !!