About the Ministry
The Ministry of Food Processing Industries is a ministry of the Government of India responsible for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to food processing in India.
About the Internship Opportunity
Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI), Government of India invites applications for the MoFPI Internship Scheme.
This scheme seeks to engage students pursuing UG/Graduate/PG degrees/Research Scholars in the fields of Food Technology/Food Engineering/Food science/Agriculture/Horticulture/Bio-Technology/Chemical Engineering or MBA in Rural Management/Supply Chain Management or M.Sc with Food and Agriculture as one of the subjects enrolled in recognised University/Institutions within India or abroad as interns.
- UG students having completed/appeared in the term end exams of second year/4th semester of the bachelor degree courses and secured not less than 85% or equivalent marks in 12th class.
- Graduate students having completed/appeared in the tern end exams of the first year/2nd semester of their post graduate programme or pursuing research/PhD and secured not less than 70% or equivalent marks in graduation.
The students who have appeared in the final exam or just completed graduation/PG and waiting for admission for higher studies may also be considered for internship provided that:
- They should have secured 70% or more cumulative marks in all the years/semesters of their graduation/post-graduation till the date of application.
- The period between the month of declaration of the final exam and the desired month of internship should not exceed 6 months.
Duration of Internship
- The period of internship shall be at least 6 weeks but not exceeding 3 months.
- The internship will be on unpaid basis and no remuneration will be paid.
- Experience certificate regarding successful completion of internship shall be issued by the Ministry.
How to Apply
- Applications for this internship will be accepted via email as mentioned in Part 2 of the notification below.
- Applications along with self attested documents as mentioned in part 1 of the notification below are to be sent to [email protected] with the subject “MoFPI Internship – [Name of the applicant] – regarding”.
- For Official Notification, Click here
Point of Contact (in case of Emergency)
Md. Rehan Zaheer
Email: [email protected]