About the Program
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women Online is a collection of 10 courses which provide a practical business education – strengthening your business knowledge, skills and plans for growth. The courses are suitable for any entrepreneur looking to take their business to the next level.
This world-class collection of courses covers a full range of topics from the fundamentals of finance and marketing, to your leadership style, funding, and negotiations.
Goldman Sachs is offering a mini-MBA package of about 10 courses on Coursera.The package includes basic courses and covers the concepts of funding, negotiation, marketing, sales, finance, operations and more.
What the Course teaches?
- Fundamentals of Management
- Fundamentals of Funding
- Fundamentals of Negotiation
- Fundamentals of Operations
- Fundamentals of Financial Planning
- Fundamentals of Business Finance
- Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing
- Fundamentals of Customers and Competition –
- Fundamentals of leadership
- How to Grow Your Business
Each course provides you with a comprehensive set of frameworks, tools, and templates in key areas of business:
- Undertake practical analysis and planning exercises
- Improve your skills as a business leader
- Learn how to map your competitors and analyze your competitive edge.
- Learn how to negotiate confidently and work through a practice negotiation scenario
- Develop the skills to make a good funding application to facilitate your business growth
- Develop a personal Business Growth Plan by choosing to combine your learning from all 10 courses
Who all can Enroll
- 10,000 Women is open for anyone to enroll.
- The collection was designed to meet the needs of women business owners in emerging economies, however there are no eligibility criteria to take part.
- If you’re ready to grow your business, you will benefit from the range of topics covered in this innovative collection of online courses.
How to En-roll
Looking for online opportunities, Join Opportunity Cell WhatsApp Group’s here.