Deadline: April 30, 2020
Applications are open for the David Carey Miller Scholarship 2020 for Masters Study at the University of Aberdeen. The scholarship covers overseas tuition fees to support one postgraduate student from the USA or Southern Africa through a one-year full-time on-campus taught Master of Laws degree programme (LLM) at the University of Aberdeen, starting in September 2020.
The David Carey Miller Scholarship provides:
- Overseas Tuition Fees for the 2020/21 academic year (these are either £19,000, £21,000 or £23,000 depending on the Taught Masters of Laws degree programme chosen).
- Travel: one return economy flight from the applicant’s home location to Aberdeen arranged by the School of Law.
- Open to applicants holding an offer of admission for a one-year full-time on-campus Taught Masters of Laws degree programme (LLM) at the University of Aberdeen starting in September 2020. The scholarship is not open to applicants wishing to study the programme on a part-time basis.
- Only applicants domiciled in the USA or Southern Africa (as defined by the Southern African Development Community) and classified by the University as Overseas for tuition fee purposes are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The Southern African Development Community is a Regional Economic Community comprising 16 Member States. These are: Angola, Botswana, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eswatini, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Complete the application form and select the ‘David Carey Miller Scholarship’ as the scholarship that you are applying for. Once you have fully completed the application form, click ‘Submit Form’. You will then receive an automated email confirming that your application has been received.
For more information, visit David Carey Miller Scholarship.