About the CMGGA Programme
Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates Programme (CMGGA) is a unique collaboration between the Government of Haryana and Ashoka University. Offered as a one-year experiential learning fellowship by Ashoka University, 25 young zealous individuals are placed across 22 districts of Haryana, for a 12-month period to bring about societal changes on the ground while gaining considerable training and exposure.
- Passionate for social change
- A post-graduate or have one year of work experience in any discipline
- Not more than 28 years of age as of 20 July 2020.
Key Dates 2020
|Applications Open||07th May|
|First Deadline||18th May|
|Final Deadline||27th May|
|Results announced||22nd June|
|Start of the Programme||20th July|
- Support District Administration
- Streamline execution of flagship schemes
- Innovate Workable & Sustainable projects
- Consolidate regular updates for the Chief Minister
Stipend and Facilities:
- Associates receive a stipend of Rs. 50,000 per month, including Rs. 5,000 for communications and office expenses such as telephone, internet, printing, stationery, etc.
- Applicable taxes will be deducted at source from this amount. In addition to the monthly stipend, travel costs will be reimbursed to a maximum of Rs. 30,000 per month.
- Accommodation in the assigned district and in Ashoka University during all training periods will be provided to all associates.
Looking for fellowship opportunities, Join Opportunity Cell WhatsApp Group’s here.