Deadline: March 22, 2020
Bridge for Billions invites applications for The Leap – Solutions for Humanity Edition. They believe entrepreneurs can help solve these challenges. The Leap – Solutions for Humanity Edition is a one month fully sponsored online incubation program created specifically to support people with innovative ideas that can help combat the current epidemic.
Bridge for Billions is a digital ecosystem of entrepreneurship programs that provides the right tools & guidance to early-stage entrepreneurs to develop their companies through a learn-by-doing methodology. They have launched this sponsored online incubation program to support early-stage founders to develop solutions that will improve people’s lives during the COVID-19 outbreak.
All early-stage founders with projects in the following areas are invited to apply to our one-time intensive online incubation program today.
- Free Spot in The Leap Incubation program
- 1 – 1 support from a professional mentor
- 8 online tools to help you properly structure every aspect of your business
- Upon completion, you will be able to download your visual business plan to present to investors and other partners
- Opportunity to win $5000 Seed funding in our bi-annual Leap Pitch Challenge
- International Visibility
They are looking for entrepreneurs who have a solution to any of the problems caused directly or indirectly by the spread of the virus and its consequent socio-economic challenges.
Solutions can be in any one of the following sectors:
- Digital Health
- Work & Productivity
- Entertainment & Sports
- Food production & Delivery
- Transportation & Logistics
- Wellbeing & Mental Health
- Social Assistance
- Education & Children
Entrepreneurs can be from anywhere around the world
For more information, visit Bridge for Billions.