The Asian Development Bank is now offering free certification courses under its ADBI E-Learning (Asian Development Bank Institute E-Learning) Program. Enroll Today to avail free certificates with online lecture series and Policy Maker E-Training Classes.
Why Choose ADBI E-Learning?
- Tuition-free training courses in Asia Pacific development
- Access lectures from leading experts on key development topics
- Training certificates issued by ADBI for completed courses
- Build your qualifications for Asia Pacific development jobs and promotion opportunities
- Manage your course completion progress with personalized user accounts
Your virtual Asia Pacific development classroom
- Learn from leading experts
- Earn training certificates
- Boost your career
Online Lecture Series:
- Online courses available to all, anytime
- Choose from a range of development topics
- Earn training certificates and track your progress
Policy Maker E-Training:
- Fixed semester-length training courses for policymakers
- Online + in-classroom learning at the Asian Development Bank Institute in Tokyo
- Supports career development
- Private Financing for Infrastructure and Sustainable Growth
- Financial Inclusion, Financial Literacy, and Financial Education in Asia
- Achieving Sustainable Development Goals on Water and Sanitation
- Financial Inclusion: Evolution and Contemporary Challenges
- Advancing the Digital Economy for Sustainable Growth in Asia
- Financial Integration in Southeast Asia
- Financial Globalization, Capital Flows, and the Global Financial Cycle
- Introduction to Sustainable Development in Asia and the Pacific
- Fostering Growth and Inclusion in Asia’s Cities
- Leveraging Services for Development: Prospects and Policies
- Energy Economics, Environment, and Policy
For a detailed course-wise view, click here.
How to Complete Courses?
- Watch 3 short video lessons
- Review assigned open-access reading materials
- Submit an Evaluation Form on course key points
- Certificate issued upon completion of course requirements.
How to Register?
New users must first register online by clicking here.
For further details, click here.
Looking for fully-funded opportunities, Join Opportunity Cell WhatsApp Group’s here.